antiX M12 is nearing completion, it is currently speculated to be release slightly after the debian testing freeze on june 30.
Here is a video of the test release, by sneekylinux on youtube.
- Login as 'demo', password = 'demo'.
- For root access, password = 'root'. Please do not login as root. It is totally unnecessary.
- Use 'sux' rather than 'su' when opening GUI apps as root in a terminal.
- Sudo is not configured by default. antiX is not Ubuntu!
- To boot from floppy, I suggest SmartBootManager.
- antiX can also boot from an .iso file on a hard-drive. Boot from iso on hard-disk This is very fast.
- antiX can also be installed as a livecd to usb. Using a live-usb-cd is very fast.
- This site is under construction. For questions, comments, please use the antiX forum or the antiX forum on MepisLovers
- There is also a lot of information suitable for antiX in the MEPIS wiki.
- Link to full list of applications used in antiX. antiX-M11 antiX-M11-base antiX-M11-core